"SPECIALISTS IN SELF EMPLOYED & RENTAL PROPERTY ACCOUNTING"
At S.B.A. we are the perfect partner for the small and medium business.
We specialise in the following services: self-employed and rental property, accounting, GST and tax returns, and company formation. Monthly financial and cashflow reports.
Our aim is to assist you in taking the hassel out of filing, book keeping and taxes.
We've put together some general info on various tax-related issues. Contact our tax team to discuss your specific tax issues.
- ACC Premiums
- Entertainment Tax
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Gift Duty
- Goods & Services Tax
- GST & E-Commerce
- PAYE on Salaries & Wages
- Provisional Tax
- Taxpayer Penalties
1. Monthly Accounting Service
Your Bank Statements are processed monthly.
Monthly Profit Reports are generated, showing current and previous months sales and expenses; an essential management tool, which can highlight dips and trends in trading giving early warning of inconsitencies. This report also provides an indication of the businesses profitability to date and allows SBA to give advise on an ongoing basis.
- GST Returns prepared monthly, two monthly or six monthly.
- Year-End Financial Statements provided, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Depreciation Schedule.
- Year-End Tax Returns prepared.
- Tax Support during the year, with pay-in slips provided.
All of the above for a low monthly fee
2. Payroll Services
Affordable and Supportive
- Pay calculations
- Employess pay advices
- Direct Credit or coin split
- Management Reports
- Record of sick and annual leave
- Holiday Pay calculations
- IRD monthly returns
3. Rental Property Accounting
Consultation - We can advise prospective rental property purchasers on how to make their investment tax effective.
Annual Accounting - Guidance is given to property owners on expenses which c