Our aim is to work with others to prevent and reduce the incidence and effects of domestic
violence in our communities.
We provide specialist services, advice and training for central and local government, the corporate sector, health, education and community agencies seeking to develop world-class responses to violence and domestic violence in their community.
Based in Wellington, New Zealand we have the ability and experience to provide customised services throughout New Zealand and internationally.
* general awareness training about domestic violence
* tailored responses to meet particular business and customer needs
* products to improve safety and reduce the effects and costs of violence for you and your organisation
* an independent review of your organisation or community response to violence
* comparing local responses with international ~best practices(TM) and advise you as to a best way forward
Check out the website and contact us if you require further information.
Rob Veale is:
An advisor specialising in enhancing safety through providing domestic violence and general violence reduction expertise to government agencies, local government, social service providers, healthcare professionals and community groups.
An experienced lecturer to criminal justice agencies, government, judiciary, healthcare professionals and community service providers throughout the Pacific and within New Zealand.
A topic expert providing strategic and policy advice to community, national and international leaders around domestic violence reduction initiatives.
Experienced in developing policy, legislation and best practice on a range of violence reduction issues.
Committed to inter-agency partnerships as demonstrated by his innovation and leadership in developing and supporting the Family Safety Team initiative throughout New Zealand, and similar initiatives in Pacific communities.