We are a small family run, locally operated business, with a focus on ensuring every job has the personal touch. We rely on word of mouth for repeat business, so reliability and trust are top priority for us, along with great value for money.
Recent work in the area has involved accessing tight building sites (new house build sections), excavating, backfilling retaining walls and drainage works.
Our wide range of services include:
* Confined Space Services (as small as 1m wide)
* Hole Drilling - Our auger heads are sized 200, 300 and 450mm, but we can drill any size hole from 150-600mm with sufficient notice.
* Trenching - Up to 900mm deep and 150 or 300 wide
* Stump Grinding
* Concrete Grinding - Trip hazards, Re-texturing slippery surfaces or rough areas
* Bucket Work - Farm shed and under pass Cleanouts, sections, landscaping
* Section Clearance - Shrub, hedge, flax and tree removal also general section tidy up.
* Trucking Services - Cartage of all materials to and from site... from rocks, soil and all landscaping materials.
Quotes are provided within 48 hours, and we aim to complete all jobs throughout 14 days.
We are available throughout the Waikato region. Please call or email for more information and to discuss all your requirements today.