Our brand new backpackers, purpose built for tourists, Kiwi holiday makers and backpackers, opens in February 2009. We offer the best accommodation available at backpacker prices and we are part of the New Zealand BBH hostel network.
We are only minutes from the sea, the park and within easy reach of Golden Bay and the huge Kahurangi National Park. Edens Edge is also on the main South Island tourist loop, as the roads to and from the West Coast, Christchurch and Picton all come to Motueka which is just minutes away.
We've got the lot; a beautiful rural setting, gorgeous scenery, National Parks on our doorstep and Nelson with its cafs, art ... vineyards. Come stay with us!
Our facilities are new and better than you will find in many of the older backpackers.
Here is a list of our facilities and services:
* Spacious four share rooms with toilets and showers beside each room (no dormitories).
* Private double, twin and triple bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathrooms. King and queen size beds.
* A guest lounge, large kitchen, dining room and separate TV lounge - sited away from the bedrooms to eliminate noise transfer.
* Internet terminals with skype, memory card copying and wireless access
* BBQ on covered deck
* 10 metre swimming pool
* Secure cycle storage in our barn
* We have mountain bikes available for hire.
* Secure locker storage for packs and bags available for a small charge or free if you stay another night on your return from the Abel Tasman Park.
* Security safes for personal items in each of the private rooms.
* Full laundry facilities using Maytag commercial machines.
* Private parking surrounded by olive trees.